• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi bella...

the numbers are used by some (unscrupulous) brokers to identify EA trading. So you can use all numbers u want but for S1 and S2 different ones. But this is within the manual.

And you can change NFA mode with every broker...

brokers, ya, they all mostly use to have a spread of 2pips for EURUSD, like Vantage FX, FXDD or FXCM and others. What´s important too is how u trade and how the signal for this will be. So for example if you have an broker with VPS or use an VPS that should be the one because this will give best signals for MD. I trade with an old pc MD on and my provider is only good so for this I could have 2 problems. First my internet provider can give me slow signals and/Or my old pc isn´t quick enough to get them through. I had an email fom John and he said when he opened his VPS this week there were nice pips from MD. I had none. He uses an VPS so that is an nice solution too. For me I will now change to Vantage FX, they offer an US and UK based VPS for $28/month (20% rebate) so this should be a good one. And within the broker review they have 5 stars.

So in one sentence, important is the right broker, the signal for trading you get with your internet provider, your pc and if u want at the safe side for this a VPS is recommended.

wish all of ya a very nice weekend and
always good trading

the numbers are used by some (unscrupulous) brokers to identify EA trading. So you can use all numbers u want but for S1 and S2 different ones. But this is within the manual.

And you can change NFA mode with every broker...

brokers, ya, they all mostly use to have a spread of 2pips for EURUSD, like Vantage FX, FXDD or FXCM and others. What´s important too is how u trade and how the signal for this will be. So for example if you have an broker with VPS or use an VPS that should be the one because this will give best signals for MD. I trade with an old pc MD on and my provider is only good so for this I could have 2 problems. First my internet provider can give me slow signals and/Or my old pc isn´t quick enough to get them through. I had an email fom John and he said when he opened his VPS this week there were nice pips from MD. I had none. He uses an VPS so that is an nice solution too. For me I will now change to Vantage FX, they offer an US and UK based VPS for $28/month (20% rebate) so this should be a good one. And within the broker review they have 5 stars.

So in one sentence, important is the right broker, the signal for trading you get with your internet provider, your pc and if u want at the safe side for this a VPS is recommended.

wish all of ya a very nice weekend and
always good trading

1 trade 4 pips

thx ken!! thats kinda explain everything about MD :D,yeah pipbuster...he seem everywhere when it come to megadroid..he in other 3forum as well xD,really gud fellow thou.. so if my broker allow hedging then i can turn on the nfa right..?

oh yea dirk, S1 n S2,can it b change to any number?what role those 2 play?why need to change it?

so this MD performance will differ from one broker to another..is it because it spread?
i heard the smaller the spread the better for MD..is it true??is there any other factor due to this broker things?

thx in advance:)

Bellamy,

If you really want to see the difference a brokers spread can make, check out FxPro, I dont know any broker with a tighter spread and no side commisions. This is the broker Pipbuster is now using, and he's having very good results. ATC also has a similar tight spread, but with a 0.8 pip commision added on. With a scalping EA like this one, having a tight spread and no side commisions can have a big affect on the profits.

S1 and S2 are the two different profit strategies, Conservative and Aggressive. They have different numbers so they can run simultaneously and still be managed seperately by the program. If you turn off Aggressive Mode you will turn off the S2 system. Changing the numbers frequently just prevents brokers from easily targeting the system as Megadroid.

You can turn on the NFA Mode. The EA doesnt hedge, but it can potentialy open two trades at once, thereby doubling the risk. NFA Mode simply stops it from opening a new trade while one is already open. You could also turn off Aggressive Mode, which would also stop it from opening two trades at once, but would restrict it to only the conservative 10 pip trades.

New to Megadroid

Hi there

Just bought Megadroid and set up with EURUSD H1
Should I use default seting? or need to change some?

gd day guys

no trade this night because Swissy opened one.....

Thai, just read the last and this site and you get all the knowledge about MD settings you need.........

I´m now changing to Vantage FX, account is opened but it needs time to get the documents signed by a lawyer, send them and put money to the account, open up the vps and so on so my MD is running now on my small testing account. Not a bad time for changing because of summer holidays. As I read the 2nd week of August is the one all the big guys comin back to the market so at that point MD should trade again more often hopefuly.

always good trading

Vantage+VPS

Hi Dirk,

Keen to hear how it all works out...hope it goes well. What summer holiday? It's about 12c in Melbourne today...you trying to make me jealous? Haven't had a chance to put that indicator on yet...will let you know when it's up and running. Was good to come back from my sailing adventure to see MD has been going nice and solid...picked up the double trade that others spoke of here.

Well happy pip harvesting to you all :)

Hi John...

great videos from your trip, I would had spit my whole food to the fishes when I would had been on board :mad:
..... damn watta trip for you and nice you are back again with pips MD had done ....
so I think my decision is a good one to use an VPS too starting at the end of this month....
summer, ya, you´re in wintertime now with lots of rain I think but it will change soon then we have the bloody cold weather and you can enjoy the temperatures .....

always good trading

Last edited:
Quiet months...

in Germany we call this time :mad: -Saure Gurken Zeit- :mad: because most traders are on vacation during July/first August week.... so I had a look to the MD trades 2008-2009 he did not really traded a lot so I think to change my broker during this period is best to do.

So all the best
and always good trading

Back