Scammed by MKJ Global

Thanks Punisher , hopefully the scammer didn't use a fake ID , don't you think? Li Wen Zhang is working with CHENG, Gang , do you have his ID details as well?

by the way , Iatfxwelshi Services Limited are operating with a different website call oneuvg.com , check below.

Any advise or information from your end would helpful.
This is not a fake ID. I have verified that the Mainland China ID shown is 100% real and it belongs to Li Wen. I will see if I can find any information on Gheng, Gang.

This is not a fake ID. I have verified that the Mainland China ID shown is 100% real and it belongs to Li Wen. I will see if I can find any information on Gheng, Gang.
Thanks Punisher , I will wait for the information regarding Gheng, Gang , what i am trying to say maybe this Li Wen is a stolen ID , the real scammer register it with this company ?

Thanks Punisher , I will wait for the information regarding Gheng, Gang , what i am trying to say maybe this Li Wen is a stolen ID , the real scammer register it with this company ?
Li Wen also has a money laundering business registered in Mainland China. I will find that information and provide here also.

You should never have to deposit money to receive YOUR money. Also, their threats to send your money to regulatory authorities is just another scam tactic to pressure you into depositing more money for them to keep. The more you send, the more they'll ask for, until they likely disappear.

More details below. Li Wen is the registered Director for the following company in China and this persons Chinese signature is on the business registration along with the same ID as above. Given they signed the business registration and its a Mainland business the risk becomes much higher for them to use fake documents or stolen ID's since this business is directly registered in China and these are all Chinese citizens.

Yunma Tianlong Business Management Limited (English Translation)
Room 7, 14th Floor, Building 1
26 Shiji Avenue (Dalian Times Square)
Zhoungshan District, Dalian City, Liaoning

Li Wen also has a money laundering business registered in Mainland China. I will find that information and provide here also.
Thanks Punisher , that would be great. 3 months ago I filed a cyber report in the Hong Kong Police. The more information you get me the more this would help. What else you advise me to do to catch the scammer?

Thanks Punisher , that would be great. 3 months ago I filed a cyber report in the Hong Kong Police. The more information you get me the more this would help. What else you advise me to do to catch the scammer?
File an IC3 with the FBI and yes they accept reports from citizens of other countries. What country are you from as there may be a few other places to report. You can also contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) as they are a nonprofit ran by victims of these scams and they have live chat on their website 24/7 to help all victims. Let me know if you need links.

File an IC3 with the FBI and yes they accept reports from citizens of other countries. What country are you from as there may be a few other places to report. You can also contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) as they are a nonprofit ran by victims of these scams and they have live chat on their website 24/7 to help all victims. Let me know if you need links.
Thanks Punisher , I already filed a report wit the IC3 almost 3 months now no respond. I am based in Australia , I already reported the incident to them the moment I got scammed last year and they are still investigating , so far they are saying the scammers created a mule bank accounts in Australia and they moved the money quickly to other local accounts and most of the money went overseas. They are still trying to catch some of those mules locally but hard to find their whereabouts. This is why I didn't wait for them and trying to act everywhere. What do you advise now?

Thanks Punisher , I already filed a report wit the IC3 almost 3 months now no respond. I am based in Australia , I already reported the incident to them the moment I got scammed last year and they are still investigating , so far they are saying the scammers created a mule bank accounts in Australia and they moved the money quickly to other local accounts and most of the money went overseas. They are still trying to catch some of those mules locally but hard to find their whereabouts. This is why I didn't wait for them and trying to act everywhere. What do you advise now?
Did you also file with ASIC?

A few victims in Australia did get money mules arrested and prosecuted, 3 years in jail in Australia.

Back