• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade cancelled my profits of over USD543,649.26, and cancelled my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
Avatrade has been very inconsistent on the '100% fund has to be withdrawn back to source" It's never accurate. Today they say $xxx tomorrow they say $yyy. I keep a clear record of my deposits and withdrawal trails, and it doesn't tele with their side

Avatrade has been very inconsistent on the '100% fund has to be withdrawn back to source" It's never accurate. Today they say $xxx tomorrow they say $yyy. I keep a clear record of my deposits and withdrawal trails, and it doesn't tele with their side
What's the final reply mate?

A mi tampoco me llega ninguna respuesta al reclamo que hice, dicen que en 17 dias recien van a responder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_164012_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_164012_Gmail.jpg
    787.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240506_164030_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_164030_Gmail.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 10
Has there been any new development up to now? The prices on the graphs do not seem to reflect the real market prices, but if these graphs belong to the broker, they are responsible. At the very least, they should make a partial refund

¿Ha habido alguna novedad hasta ahora? Los precios en los gráficos no parecen reflejar los precios reales del mercado, pero si estos gráficos pertenecen al corredor, este es el responsable. Como mínimo deben hacer un reembolso parcial.
Como es un CFD de BTCUSD debería seguir los precios del activo subyacente, pero no siempre pasa esto, nunca vi que el precio se desvíe tanto, debe ser algun caso de manipulación del broker de stop hunting, como el es un market maker posiblemente haya sido la contrapartida. De todas maneras si nosotros ganamos el Broker perdió u otros clientes, aunque no creo porque nadie se ha quejado por pérdidas, quizás el Broker apostó ahi y eso es lo que hizo mover el precio, no lo sé, pero las operaciones que nosotros hicimos fueron reales y honestas, vimos la oportunidad y la tomamos, como siempre lo hacemos. Se nos debería compensar porque ganamos limpiamente y el broker debe asumir su responsabilidad y ante los organismos reguladores.

@FxMaster @cordelian, I've only gotten a reply and acknowledgement with a complaint number, from my first email where I ask "how to complain", where they showed me the form. But it was without the formal form filled

Thereafter, I've sent 3 emails thereafter with form filled and supporting documents, they have been radio silent, not even acknowledging my email, nor honoring the 5-days interval updates.

Thank you for asking.

Attachments

• 1715184284018.png
    1715184284018.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1715184381114.png
    1715184381114.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
Has there been any new development up to now? The prices on the graphs do not seem to reflect the real market prices, but if these graphs belong to the broker, they are responsible. At the very least, they should make a partial refund

I am on the same page as your thought process. It's Avatrade's MT4 platform. The price history is still on the graph till date. Who would have entered a position or trade on an M1 chart, if there weren't any price movements. Trades were manually taken in the minute intervals and closed (some TP'ed), and real risks taken out of orders accepted by Avatrade, based on Avatrade's price quotes.

Como es un CFD de BTCUSD debería seguir los precios del activo subyacente, pero no siempre pasa esto, nunca vi que el precio se desvíe tanto, debe ser algun caso de manipulación del broker de stop hunting, como el es un market maker posiblemente haya sido la contrapartida. De todas maneras si nosotros ganamos el Broker perdió u otros clientes, aunque no creo porque nadie se ha quejado por pérdidas, quizás el Broker apostó ahi y eso es lo que hizo mover el precio, no lo sé, pero las operaciones que nosotros hicimos fueron reales y honestas, vimos la oportunidad y la tomamos, como siempre lo hacemos. Se nos debería compensar porque ganamos limpiamente y el broker debe asumir su responsabilidad y ante los organismos reguladores.

Yes, we traded and made the profits honestly and cleanly from an opportunity we saw, as traders do. Well said thanks @anthonydavalos.

If it's really a technical flaw on the cryto exchange side, a financial company as big as @AvaTrade CCare should have insurance protection against these sorts of liabilities, therefore claim and compensate accordingly, and not pinch on its retail traders.

But, this is still A BIG IF, on the true reason.

Back