• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XEX.com Scam

I am having an issue with a company

Ecrowe

Recruit
I attempted to withdraw funds only to be denied saying I was suspected of money laundering and tax evasion. Simply not true. It’s been 3 months and I have yet to receive my funds out of account.

Dear XEX Customer.

Thank you for your letter.The XEX financial department and the International

Organization of Securities

Commissions (IOSCO) are investigating your account as well as your cryptocurrency wallet address and have found that your actions are suspected of money laundering, tax evasion, tax evasion, and other violations of the law through cryptocurrencies.

Therefore, we must comply with the

regulatory requirements and take measures and freeze your request for withdrawal of funds submitted to XEX

Exchange on 2024-03-

This is what I was told by XEX.com
Any suggestions for my course of action?

I attempted to withdraw funds only to be denied saying I was suspected of money laundering and tax evasion. Simply not true. It’s been 3 months and I have yet to receive my funds out of account.

Dear XEX Customer.

Commissions (IOSCO) are investigating your account as well as your cryptocurrency wallet address and have found that your actions are suspected of money laundering, tax evasion, tax evasion, and other violations of the law through cryptocurrencies.

regulatory requirements and take measures and freeze your request for withdrawal of funds submitted to XEX

Exchange on 2024-03-

To be honest, I heard this name for the first time. The basic question is, why did you decide to go with them and how did you get in touch with them?

Dear XEX Customer.

Exchange on 2024-03-

This scam is called Pig Butchering, you can google the term to read many news articles about it. Do NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back. Ask them which country they are registered in and what laws of that country you violated?

Webmasters in Tampa Florida is the company who registered the website. Call them and file a fraud report and also file a fraud report with the Attorney General (AG) for the State of Florida. For the AG, file a complaint against webmasters as well as the broker.

www.xex.com

(IP address)
1719374291581.png

1719374136157.png

1719374162530.png

Is the website below related to your broker?

1719374587561.png

Back