• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx withdrawal problem and delays

I am having an issue with a company

Jakez29

Recruit
I have an account with Octafx 63091057, I made a withdrawal of $10,000 W15586353 to my litecoin wallet on June 27, today is June 29 and still pending. I have been trying to contact Octafx customer service via live support but they never explain what is the problem or why is there a delay, I was told by several agents that my withdrawal is process and funds are on the way but from my account it is still shown as pending. They also said that they will email me with updates as soon as possible but so far nothing. From the looks of it many people that posted here have the same problem with Octafx recently and previously. It is almost the end of the month and I got bills and rent to pay so I’m also frustrated.

Can someone help me?

Attachments

• IMG_8108.png
    IMG_8108.png
    238 KB · Views: 0
@FxMaster please help me out, @OctaFX Rep

Everytime I’m told the same thing, technical problems, higher user volume, blockchain delays, etc, different reasons I don’t get it.

Attachments

• IMG_8113.png
    IMG_8113.png
    484.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8114.png
    IMG_8114.png
    489.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8111.png
    IMG_8111.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8112.png
    IMG_8112.png