Resolved: Octafx Withdrawal Delays

Maxwell Cobbah

Recruit
I am a customer with Octafx with two accounts numbers 4050829 and 63171987.

I made withdrawals on account number 63171987 with request ID number W15479247 on the 18th of June 2024 and another one with request ID number W15496643 on the 20th of June 2024 for which they are all pending, meanwhile, the request number W15479247 does not even have the requested amount in the account balance.

I have lodged complaints to Octafx support but they only reply by giving assurance of working on it and I think they are not deliberately delaying the withdrawal process.

In this case, I would like to bring this to your attention for support with an immediate resolution.

Thank you

I am a customer with Octafx with two accounts numbers 4050829 and 63171987.

I made withdrawals on account number 63171987 with request ID number W15479247 on the 18th of June 2024 and another one with request ID number W15496643 on the 20th of June 2024 for which they are all pending, meanwhile, the request number W15479247 does not even have the requested amount in the account balance.

I have lodged complaints to Octafx support but they only reply by giving assurance of working on it and I think they are not deliberately delaying the withdrawal process.

In this case, I would like to bring this to your attention for support with an immediate resolution.

Thank you
@OctaFX Rep, one more here. your attention is needed.

Hello FxMaster,

One of my withdrawal issues has been resolved this morning.
Withdrawal request number W15479247, done on the 18th of June 2024, has been resolved and I strongly believe that the second withdrawal with request number W15496643 will soon go through.

Thank you

Hello FxMaster,

One of my withdrawal issues has been resolved this morning.
Withdrawal request number W15479247, done on the 18th of June 2024, has been resolved and I strongly believe that the second withdrawal with request number W15496643 will soon go through.

Thank you
Please update me when it's done so this thread will be marked as resolved.

The second withdrawal has been paid today. All pending withdrawals are resolved now.
I appreciate your platform, Forex Peace Army.

Thank you very much.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to the resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back