• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is TradeQuo actually regulated?

Asking questions about a company

RayRebel

Recruit
Hello folks,

I was checking out a relatively new broker, TradeQuo. Customer service tells me they're regulated by the Seychelles FSA for clients of every country.

But a member of their staff told me the Seychelles regulation only applies for residents of 4 countries (Seychelles, St Vincent and Grenadines, Cyprus, Singapore). Clients from all other countries fall under the jurisdiction of the St Vincent and Grenadines FSA, which openly states they do NOT regulate forex trading.

I'm not residing in one of those countries mentioned. Am I actually covered by Seychelles regulations?

Hello folks,

I was checking out a relatively new broker, TradeQuo. Customer service tells me they're regulated by the Seychelles FSA for clients of every country.

But a member of their staff told me the Seychelles regulation only applies for residents of 4 countries (Seychelles, St Vincent and Grenadines, Cyprus, Singapore). Clients from all other countries fall under the jurisdiction of the St Vincent and Grenadines FSA, which openly states they do NOT regulate forex trading.

I'm not residing in one of those countries mentioned. Am I actually covered by Seychelles regulations?
This is what mentioned on their website.

This website is operated and provides content by group of companies, which include:

• TQBG Ltd, registered in Cyprus with registration number HE438084, registered address Archiespiskopou Makariou III 160 1st floor, 3026, Limassol, Cyprus with operational address at Tonia Court 2, Koumandarias, 2, 3036, Lemesos – “Appointed Independent Representative and Distributor”
  • Trade Quo Global Ltd, a Securities Dealer firm that is authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD140 .
  • Quo Markets LLC, an International Business Company registered with the Financial Service Authority (FSA) of St. Vincent & the Grenadines with registration number 3171 LLC 2024. Registered address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
  • MT4 trading services are offered through TRADEQUOMARKETS LTD (2023/C0024), operating under License no: 2023/C0010-0001. Located at #8 Jepson Lane, St. George, Goodwill, DOMINICA. With a commitment to transparency, security, and excellence, we strive to provide our clients with a seamless trading experience backed by reliable infrastructure and regulatory compliance. Join us at QuoMarkets.com and experience the power of MT4 trading with confidence

Hello folks,

No you are not covered and those countries provide little protection to investors even with their regulators. All of the countries mentioned are used by scam brokers for registration because of the lack of protection. I highly recommend Not to invest with any company who only has regulation in the countries listed. Even Singapore does little to stop the scams yet a lot of stolen money is laundered through Singapore bank accounts.

They are using a white label license for MT which means they sublicense their MT license from someone else. For white and grey labels, MT is rarely if ever involved with any due diligence for these types of licenses.

1719553778037.png

1719553861477.png

1719553883735.png

1719553908908.png

Hello folks,

Get the registration number and go check it out by yourself.

Already did. The Seychelles license is legit, am just not sure if it applies globally, or only to the four countries the staff mentioned.
If this broker does not have a physical business location in Seychelles, employees working there, bank accounts there with clients deposits in them, etc. then there is Nothing the regulators can do IF you or anyone loses money. Many brokers, especially scam brokers, get a license in Seychelles purely to say they are registered and regulated so they appear "safe" to investors. But if the broker has no assets in Seychelles and no employees there but your money is purposely lost or stolen, what action would you expect regulators in Seychelles to take?

Seychelles is the smallest country in Africa as well as the least populated sovereign African country, with an estimated population of 100,600 in 2022

Back