• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Storm FX Marketz Forex/Crypto Broker has a special HYISA Savings Account Program.

General discussions of a financial company
Agreed until then we not even mention US markets without regulations. We are still willing to meet to show you what we had if thats what Pharaoh wanted us to share. How the hedge fund managers strategies they gave for management worked.
We are here for everyone, not just for the traders but also for the broker's. I can easily tell by reading complaints about the broker that OP is lying or he is really victim. That's why I always advice them to share the link of the thread to broker so everything will be fair.

IN your case, if you need any kind of advice, feel free to ask and we are more than happy to share our experience.

@Pharaoh dedicated his 20 year's (I guess more than that) to this field and I can guarantee you if he object for something then you need to listen to him.

This thread become useful to many or could be nightmare to many, depend on how person will take it.

One advice, always make ego a side :)

We still have much to learn about broker side of things.

I apologize for making comments to Pharaoh and not fully listening or asking his expert advice instead.

We want to be better than the brokers we ran into as traders and I see that making arguments and not listening was an incorrect approach to this.

Apologies to Pharaoh for my problematic attitude and comments. Wanted to make revolutionary broker not a scam ponzi. I took the correction from you and made the steps to take out the HYISA.

Next steps is learning with legal which regulations options we have to get to USA clients. Until then for Storm FX Marketz we will not engage in any form of USA markets and other regulated jurisdictions. More research is necessary.

Next time I don't want to make arrogant comments but instead to take the correction. I am still waiting for comptroller email reply to see correct course of actions.

Respectfully

I would gladly share all details in person but for safety and privacy reasons I wanted to not say to the world my name. I am critical when it comes to safety of family and friends.

Thank you.

Back