Self help books

I have come to the conclusion that to be a successful trader, mindset is very important also being able to handle all aspects in your life like discipline, anxiety, stress,.....is of the essence.
I wonder have you all read any sort of self help books that have ACTUALLY helped out?

Personally, I'd suggest Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. Outside of trading, 7 Habits is also very good. One note of caution, outcomes are directly linked to effort. These kind of books should be practiced, rather than just read.

"Emancipate YOURSELF from mental frailties, none but YOURSELF can cure your mind. " - Bob Marley.

u know... not at all. I also was thrilled about self help books, because had the same troubles with nervousness and anxiety, but I somehow managed to overcome these things on my own, facing the truth, not building castles in the air. it helped me.
i just dragged the focus from self-digging into self-improving by constant practicing, if we speak about trading, actually. daily chart monitoring helped me to distract and gradually I got some experience.
It is people like you who actually care about other people and give it genuine advice:D

I've really gotten a lot from "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg—it's all about building good habits. And "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman totally changed how I approach decisions.

Try "Meditation" by Marcus Aurelius. It's the best emotional management book that I'm reading. It will highly impact your view of everything.
Stoic philosophy can greatly help people who are facing a difficult time in their life!

Back