Finexo is a big scam

gidex2001

Recruit
I have been with finexo for about 4 years.I traded and withdrew money but the problem started when finexo was sold to current cyprus owners/scammers i wired some money to their bank about 2 months ago so i can resume trading but immediately they got my money they stopped replying my mails i tried calling them but i discovered the phone numbers they gave never existed till now my account in their cursed platform still reads $0.00.I used my sister's email address and told them i want to fund my account they should give me bank account details immediately they replied me with their bank details.Please i want you to do everything in your power to help me get my money back and stop those criminals.Thanks.

Did you complain to CYSEC ? If not, send an e-mail to complaints@cysec.gov.cy

You must mention in your email their licence number 092/08

The official name of the company is Safecap Investments

Mention your account number and a clear summary of your problem ( unavailability of your funds for 2 months )

According to the CYSEC website, Finexo have these phone numbers in Cyprus: 22 341 917 and 22 341 922. Cyprus country code is 357. You can try to reach Finexo by phone before complaining to CYSEC. Tell them you re making an official complaint if they dont refund you promptly. But they were the phone numbers they gave to CYSEC when they got their licence years ago. I m not sure if they are still valid. By Law, they are supposed to keep their contact info up to date though.

Last edited:
One you're done contacting Cysec, here are 2 more things you can do.

Make sure to leave them a nice shiny 1 star review and let them know that you will amend this if they ever get around to giving you your money.

Since this is a wire transfer issue, contact your bank and ask for instructions regarding file a wire fraud complaint.

Back