FBS scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Martin83

Recruit
Hello,
I have the same problem as Mr. ALBERTINI with FBS.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/12511-fbs-trade.html

Me and my colegues made a money on FBS but they do not want to send it to us. I made withdrawal more than one month ago, but till today I have not any funds on my bank account. I have a proof of this. Next they required appostiled documents. We sent two packages by express mail of it 3 weeks ago but FBS haven't it and they required it again. So this is very suspicious. I'm sure that FBS is scam bacause this is not the first time what they do that. If someone can help me and my colegues with problem we will be happy.

FBS IS SCAM BE AWARE!!!

Last edited:
Honestly, im always getting paid by FBS in no more than 8 hours by ebanks... and i looked into this other guy thread, and the problem was from his bank side ...

Dear Martin83.

Although we asked several times, there was still no response. Please, contact us directly at development@fbs.com with the complete information.

Please tell us the details of your withdrawal. We didn't receive your documents, so could you please tell us when did you send them? And please, specify your "colleaques" account numbers. We'll do our best to solve your problem.

And thanks is advance for posting unbiased scam reviews on a number of forums without trying to contact us. We appreciate that very much.

Looking forward to see your email asap.

respond

Hello,
I sent an email to you with all details. This problem takes more than month and during this time I contacted your support team many times, but I was ignored or nothing happend on your side.

I hope we solve it ASAP.

Dear Martin83,
We received your funds back on the 14th of February and on the 4th of March. Our financial department have requested SWIFT confirmation from the bank, so that we will be able to find out the reasons of the withdrawal failure. This information will be available as soon as we receive it.

After that your funds will be returned to your trading account.
And the moment we receive your appostiled documents these funds will be withdrawable. FBS is ready to indemnify your expenses for sending of your documents via DHL.

All the best,
FBS

Dear Martin83,
We've just received your documents. Your funds will be transferred to your bank account in the near time.

All the best,
FBS

FBS

I got some funds and waiting for others, but all accounts were disabled and we cant withdrawal bonuses.

Last edited:
I got some funds and waiting for others, but all accounts were disabled and we cant withdrawal bonuses.
You might as well want to notify the FPA community that the 1st withdrawal problem was due to your bank. Just to make the picture clear, correct?

And as for the bonuses - you can withdraw them, np about that.

Yes, the accounts are disabled in accordance with p.2.9 of the Customer Agreement. Or what would you expect after this negative PR campaign you started...

Forex is unregulated in Russia, period.

And it doesn t improve much your protection level if they have a licence from Mauritius, period.

So, open an account with them if you want. You might even get decent service and decent response from them; it s not my point.

My point is you should be aware that nobody will be able to help you if eventually things go really wrong and they decide they dont care anymore about bad reviews.

At present, they obviously care: good for you.

Forex is unregulated in Russia, period.

And it doesn t improve much your protection level if they have a licence from Mauritius, period.

So, open an account with them if you want. You might even get decent service and decent response from them; it s not my point.

My point is you should be aware that nobody will be able to help you if eventually things go really wrong and they decide they dont care anymore about bad reviews.

At present, they obviously care: good for you.
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. Do you have an account at FBS or have any reasons to accuse us of any inappropriate actions? If so, would you kindly let us know about it?

Back